Friday, August 25, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Wow! This week just FLEW by. We had stuff going on all week, and before we knew it, it's the weekend. I picked up my brother-in-law at the airport (coming home from a business trip to India). He had quite the time getting back--20 hours in flight from Bombay, Mumbai, Amsterdam, St. Paul, to Salt Lake City. I couldn't help but think of The Amazing Race. Don't ask me why.

We had dinner with Rainbow and a few other friends, which was very nice. Rainbow is heading off to England to work on her masters degree. This blog wishes her, hubby and Hershey all the best!

I started a new project at work, which is going to be keeping me extremely busy. On top of that, I got a brand new laptop, so I have been having fun getting it all setup for this project. By the end of today, I was finally making progress, and now I am blogging from it while The Wife and I watch the season finale of Psych. Funny show. The windows are open and it is finally cooling down a little bit outside. Petunia and Chunk are sleeping soundly, and we are waiting for Chunk's next feeding time before we all settle down for the night.

Nothing too exciting for the weekend, just cleaning house and doing some yard work. Fun stuff.

Well, I spoke too soon....It looks like Chunk just woke up, so I best get ready for burping duty.

No comments: