Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dave Barry and Me

Happy Three-day weekend to you all! I can't tell you how nice it is to have an extra day off this weekend. We are spending it well, cleaning house, playing with the kids, possibly heading up to Grandma and Grandpas. We'll see.

So, I normally don't actively participate in the public blogosphere, but yesterday, I found something that was just too good to keep to myself. I am a huge '24' fan, and I saw something in USA Today that seemed so appropriate to pass on, that I couldn't resist.

Dave Barry (The Miami Herald humor columnist), who I have been a faithful reader of ever since my high school days, also has a blog that I keep up with on a daily basis. Long story short, he is a huge '24' fan as well, and blogs about it all the time. I found this article, and immediately forward it on to him. Lo and behold, he posts it on his blog and credits me for it! I was well pleased. Granted, he doesn't know me from Adam, but to have this kind of communication with people anywhere just amazes me.

1 comment:

Knite20 said...

Now that my friend, is fabulous! You have contributed to the barry-ites society... Thanks to you the Sell of these adult action figures will be through the roof! Dave Barry read your words. how cool is that!
My 3 day weekend is not. I have to go in today to cut a piece to make a DVD for Mr. B. to take to Vegas, to share with the network Program Execs.. so we can have a regional show. as always we (the boys, Turtle, superman, and I) had all of our parts done on time... and he did not. Who's driving this ship?