Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Commuter Special

What a surprise! I caught my commuter bus today, and it happens to be equiped with wireless Internet. So here I am blogging whilst I commute. Sure beats being behind the wheel! We are going at a pretty good clip, so traffic isn't too bad.

I don't normally catch them this late, but work was a bear today, so I'm coming home a little later than normal, and I had to bring my laptop home because we need to check on our website later. We had an upgrade, (which is happening right now) so we need to keep tabs on it and make sure it all went well.

I would have stayed later at work, but I needed to be hoome to do some church stuff with the Bishop.

Well, gotta go. I want to post something to The Wife's MySpace page (to surprise her).

1 comment:

Channynba said...

I think its time to update. What is going on in your life? I need a blog.