Saturday, December 16, 2006

The 12 Days of Christmas

The Wife surprised me with a little something different this year. The other day I find this present with a tag that says, "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....."

She done and did the '12 days of Christmas' on me! How sweet is that?? I love that woman!

So, in honor of this joyous occasion, I will be updating the blog with each day of Christmas. Stay tuned!

Here is where I stand so for:

1. Pirates of the Carribean 2 DVD
2. Two beef sticks
3. Three little notes from each of the family, including Chunk and Petunia
4. Four GooGoo Supremes (Chocolate, Pecan, Caramel) Yummmm
5. Five Candy Bars! (100 Grands to be specific)
6. Six Pairs of Socks
7. Seven Homade Brownies
8. Eight Garage Storage Hooks
9. Nine Holes of Golf
10. 'Ten Cow' wife, from Johnny Lingo!
11. Eleven cans of soda
12. Twelve music downloads

No comments: