Monday, October 02, 2006

Productivity Enhancer

Dave Barry recently posted a link to a 'Productivity Enhancer', which simply means he found a fun little flash game on the internet. Well, I found it quite entertaining, and, well, addicting, so I just had to shared the joy:

Flight of the hamsters

Don't say I didn't warn you.

UPDATE: I set a new record today: 634 feet total, including one flight of 293 feet!

UPDATE: I have been a couple of days Hamster-free, and just decided to try again for fun tonight. Get this: 842 feet! The first flight was a whopping 375! The key is hitting those rockets just right.

3 comments:

Knite20 said...

I was linked to the Hamsters before I read your little disclaimer.

I enhanced my productivity 10 fold.

As I was working at home later, peach pointed out a large puffy cloud off by itself, shaped like a flying hamster. (she launched quite a few herself.)

Knite20 said...

598 total for me.
btw. I'm 1 day 'hamster free'

Doug said...

Hi, My name is Doug, and i'm a hamster-holic.

"Hi, Doug!!!!!"